In our vision, Shearwater graduates are sound critical thinkers, responsible citizens, andlive lives characterised by integrity, compassion, and curiosity.
We believe that children/students/people grow when they are . . .
- essential members of a vibrant, diverse learning community,
- immersed in challenging, real-life experiences that make a difference,
- exploring ideas, questions, and projects that are meaningful and relevant to them,
- collaborating with inspiring adults who care for them and know them
- given real responsibility for their education, and
- in touch with their innate wisdom and capacity for insight.
We regularly like to track them down and see how they are. Watch this space for more profiles in the future…